Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PremiumGuru.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your Account on Our Site : PremiumGuru.com
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. You must not use your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and PremiumGuru.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause PremiumGuru.com liability. You must immediately notify PremiumGuru.com of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. PremiumGuru.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Uploading / Adding the Listing on the PremiumGuru.com.
Listings may be composed of text , images or visual descriptions that are submitted to PremiumGuru.com on the web site or by other means by a third party listing tool. Your listing information may include any information you provide to us during the registration, listing, or purchase and sale process. With respect to your listing information, you agree that:
1. You are wholy solely responsible for your listing information, and PremiumGuru.com acts only as a passive conduit / a helping hand for your online distribution and publication of your listing information. However, PremiumGuru.com reserves the right to take any action with respect to such information it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, deleting, editing or restricting or suspending access to such information or any digital media.
2. You hereby represent and all completely agree that your listing information and the sale of your listed goods on this site shall not: (a) Knowingly infringe any third party's copyright, trademark , patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, false advertising, or the transportation of hazardous material); (c) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; or (d) contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Furthermore, you may not post on PremiumGuru.com or sell through PremiumGuru.com any item that, by paying to us the transaction fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
3. You hereby grant our site PremiumGuru.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable rights to exercise the proprietary rights that you may have in your listing information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your listing information, as necessary to accomplish the purpose of this agreement.
Responsibility of Users
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PremiumGuru.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PremiumGuru.com’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PremiumGuru.com’s reasonable opinion, violates any PremiumGuru.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PremiumGuru.com’s sole discretion. PremiumGuru.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Fees and Payment
Optional premium paid services are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay PremiumGuru.com the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
ADVERTISING AND RESEARCH SERVICES.
PremiumGuru.com operates PG as an online education, research and advertising service for domain buyers and sellers. NONE OF THE Domains LISTED ON PremiumGuru.com ARE OWNED BY PremiumGuru.com. PremiumGuru.com does not sell Domains directly and is never a party to any transaction between buyers and sellers.
As a result, PremiumGuru.com does not
(a) guarantee or ensure any Domain or any transaction between a buyer and seller,
(b) collect or process payment or transfer of title on behalf of buyers or sellers.
(c) warehouse, store, ship or deliver any Domains.
* Fees / Payment: By signing up for a premium account you agree to pay PremiumGuru.com the setup fees and monthly hosting fees indicated on the site in exchange for the services offered or listed on the site. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. PremiumGuru.com reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to PremiumGuru.com.
* Support. VIP Services include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by PremiumGuru.com to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Services. “Priority” means that support for Services customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free PremiumGuru.com services. All Services support will be provided in accordance with PremiumGuru.com standard Services practices, procedures and policies.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
PremiumGuru.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, PremiumGuru.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. PremiumGuru.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which PremiumGuru.com links, and that link to PremiumGuru.com. PremiumGuru.com does not have any control over those non-PremiumGuru.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-PremiumGuru.com website or webpage, PremiumGuru.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PremiumGuru.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-PremiumGuru.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement Policy
As PremiumGuru.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PremiumGuru.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify PremiumGuru.com by emailing at info@PremiumGuru.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. PremiumGuru.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PremiumGuru.com or others, PremiumGuru.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, PremiumGuru.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PremiumGuru.com.
This Agreement does not transfer from PremiumGuru.com to you any PremiumGuru.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PremiumGuru.com. PremiumGuru.com, PremiumGuru TRADEMARKS AND https://www.PremiumGuru URL, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PremiumGuru, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of PremiumGuru or PremiumGuru’s licensors. OTHER TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, GRAPHICS AND LOGOS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE MAY BE THE TRADEMARKS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PremiumGuru or third-party trademarks.
Modification / Changes on the site PremiumGuru
PremiumGuru reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PremiumGuru may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
PremiumGuru may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Services account, such account can only be terminated by PremiumGuru if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from PremiumGuru’s notice to you thereof; provided that, PremiumGuru.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. PremiumGuru.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PremiumGuru.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
You / Any visitor on site expressly agree that use of PremiumGuru.com and reliance on its content is at your own risk. PremiumGuru.com, its Affiliates and their respective third-party licensors do not make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding PremiumGuru.com, the Information contained on PremiumGuru.com or the results that may be obtained from use of any of the foregoing. PremiumGuru.com and all information Contained on PremiumGuru.com are provided on an "as is, as available" basis, and PremiumGuru.com, its affiliates and their respective third-party Licensors specifically disclaim any and all express or implied warranties including, without limitation, the warranties of fitness for a Particular purpose, warranties of merchantability and warranties of noninfringement. All information related to Domains available on This site is supplied by the seller or other third parties . Neither PremiumGuru.com nor its affiliates make any representations or Warranties, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of any Domain as to the existence, ownership or Condition of the Domain, or as to the accuracy or completeness of any information about a Domain listed on PremiumGuru.com. PremiumGuru.com cannot And does not verify or warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information. PremiumGuru.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to Correct any error or omission on the site or in the information. All Domains are subject to prior sales. Any and all concerns, differences Or discrepancies regarding a Domain must be addressed with the seller prior to the sale of the Domain. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of Implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PremiumGuru.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
* This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PremiumGuru.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of PremiumGuru.com, or by the posting by PremiumGuru.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of YOUR JURISDICTION, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in YOUR COUNTY AND STATE.
* The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; PremiumGuru.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
* You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site's infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password to any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
* PremiumGuru.com may terminate your membership and any of your current listings immediately if you breach this Agreement or if PremiumGuru.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. In the event that PremiumGuru.com should terminate the ability of a person or entity to use this site, it shall incur no liability in connection with such action.
* If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
* PremiumGuru.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Service, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.